Wednesday, March 18, 2020

I Really Need Your Support & Help


Imagine a world without cancer

I'm sure many of you know that since I entered my journey with cancer, my focus, drive, and intent has made a complete turn around from where I once was.  I am now a fighter and advocate to rid the world of cancer and the devastating affects it has on so many people.  Cancer doesn’t care if you are Republican or Democrat, young or old, black, white, Asian, Indian or any other stereotype ... it goes after us all.

I have become a very active part of the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life program.


So, what do I need?


I need you!  I need your support to fight this incredibly horrible disease.  I'm almost be willing to wager that you know someone that has fought the fight, and you have a sense of how that affected them, their family and friends, in not a good way.  There is strength in numbers.

Many of you might have already joined my Relay For Life team.  You are so special to me for taking that first decisive step.  You ROCK!  If you haven't taken the step yet, I ask, even plead with you to take it now.  It only takes a minute, cost you nothing, and you will be a part of an amazing group of humans that really care.  You can join me at http://bit.ly/RelayTeam2020.  Please click and join me right now.


Optional Next Step

It cost nothing to join the team, however, as you sign up, you will be asked if you want to make a donation now.  You don't have to, you can select donate later (not that you have to really donate later, there is no requirement for you to actually make a donation.

It should be obvious that one of the purposes of Relay For Life is to raise money for a whole host of services provided by the American Cancer Society (ACS).  We couldn’t do what we do without our volunteers and donors. Together, we’re making a difference – and you can, too. Become a volunteer, make a tax-deductible donation, or participate in a fundraising event to help us save lives.

The easiest way to fund raise is to download the ACS FUNdraising App from the App Store for your iPhone or get it on Google Play for Android phones.  It to is free of cost.  Once you have it installed, it can be linked to your Facebook account so you can create a fundraiser on your Facebook page and Facebook will handle all the donations for you and register them on your account on the team.  Of course, if you are talking to someone and they want to donate, you can also accept a check made out to the American Cancer Society and upload it via the app and hand the check back to the person.  Credit cards of all kinds are also accepted in the app.

ALWAYS, create the Facebook fundraiser from within the app, NOT directly on Facebook.

You can set the value of your goal you would like to raise, I suggest $100.  IF you make it there, great, if you don't, no harm.  Once you are signed up, send me a PM on Facebook and include your Tee-Shirt size, I hope to get everyone a Relay For Life Tee-shirt for your help.


Last Step

Share this message with someone else you know who's life might have been touched by cancer, or is just a great human being that wants to do the right thing.  Perhaps your spouse, sibling, friend, or just about anyone.  Again, we have strength in numbers.

As of this writing, there are 35 members of the team, my goal is to far exceed 100 members by the end of the month.  I can only do that with your help.  Please join me, and find someone else to join me.

Have them follow the same process to get the app and start a Facebook fundraiser (from within the app, NOT directly on Facebook.

In Closing

Thank you VERY MUCH for helping me, joining me, and helping make a world without cancer.  On a personal note, I need Relay For Life to save my life.  With the cancer I have, there is no known targeted or immunotherapy to help stop it.  I need more research so the doctors and scientist can find the cause for my mutated cells.  Your help helps me live longer.


- - -

Join and support my Relay For Life Team at: http://bit.ly/RelayTeam2020
Check out my Scentsy Web store at: http://DanGreeley.Scentsy.us
Want to join my amazing team of consultants?  http://bit.ly/2JoinDan



Never, ever, forget how amazing you are and can be!



No comments: