Wednesday, April 11, 2018

My Bucket List

It was suggested to me I make a list of things I want to do over the next several years ... I guess that means my "Bucket List".  Never had a list, just ideas and thoughts of things I wanted to do, places to go, and other cool stuff.  When this post is done, I'll have a written down, post on the refrigerator, Bucket List, Dream Board, plan for the future.

For now, here goes, in no certain order:
  • I want to go bass fishing with my nephew Jason Cyr ... he’s a pro (at least in my eyes) and knows what he’s doing
  • I want to take Carol to Hawaii for a vacation.  It’s not that I ever wanted to go, but years ago, she said she wanted to.  It would be my way of a little thank you for being my cancer caregiver.  OK, so here’s a twist for me - my Scentsy friends Becca and Terry Levi go to Hawaii for several months of the year.  I’d like to go when they are there and meet them for dinner one night
  • I want to build window frames to spruce up the appearance of the front of our house
  • My son Ryan wants to go to a hockey game at all the NHL arenas.  I want to go with him to as many as possible
  • I want to go to Florida and visit my Mom again soon
  • I want to do something I always said I would never do ... the details won’t be disclosed until I actually do it
  • I need to sell my BMW - I’ll never be able to get it fixed, it should go to someone who can give it new life (but I’m not giving it away!)
  • I want to go visit my old HS days friend Barry and Ruthann - just want to say I love them and miss them
  • I want to go to Kael and Bryanne’s wedding in Cancun, May 2019
  • I want to cruise on Norwegian’s new Symphony of the Sea
  • I want to go on a friend and family cruise.  Pick a date out in the future ... invite anyone to go on that cruise.  We don’t all have to hang out together all the time, just lots of friends and family having an amazing vacation 
  • I want to take Stepheni to a Red Sox game at Fenway
  • I want to re-earn my Scentsy Director title ... the Star ... then Superstar Director ... being one of the first men to do so, if not the first.
  • I want to earn the right to attend Scentsy Leadership 2019
  • I want to earn the next Scentsy Incentive Trip
  • I want to see Mt Rushmore
  • I want to see the cherry blossoms in Washington, DC
  • I want a steak & lobster dinner at the Outback
  • I want to spend a day lobstering with Tony Eugley and hear how his story is coming
  • I want to get 500 people to complete cancer screening (colonoscopy or mammogram) who have put if off in the past
  • I want to clean my garage and enjoy doing it
  • I want to go back to NY and visit my relatives I don’t see often enough
  • I want to visit Lakewood Church in Houston and meet Joel Osteen
  • Say that I am cancer free ... I don’t have cancer, I “had” cancer #HaveBelief
  • I want to find a way to help disadvantaged/hospitalized kids - like going to hospitals and making things happen to make them smile or laugh (I remember taking costumed cartoon characters to Newington Children’s Hospital in Newington, CT probably late 1970’s - don’t know why that didn’t continue.
  • Participate in Relay for Life at as many places as I can
Okay, that’s a pretty good start.  Not too bad of a start.

- - -  
Check out my Scentsy Web store at: http://DanGreeley.Scentsy.us
Want to join my amazing team of consultants?  http://bit.ly/JoinDan

Interesting in reading about my fight with cancer?

Never, ever, forget how amazing you are and can be!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Bucket List Dan!! You can do them all! God heals and restores health. Have faith.