Sunday, June 14, 2015

Give Me the Strength

I really want this to be a positive blog.  As such, I can not write what I am feeling right now because that is a feeling of utter failure.  Failure not for today, but a feeling of life failure.

The graphic to the right may have said it better if I prayed for God to give the people I love the strength to endure me...  however, I believe all that I can ask for is some how to get better and to make amends for my failures.

Over the years, I have not seen much success in the people I have led, managed, supervised or how ever you want to say it, with but a few exceptions.  I have very few friends...  real friends.  I have not taught my children well enough and of all things...  that is causing so much frustration and stress.  We won't even discuss the mothers of my children who have little use for me.  I have failed them all.

Some how, I will continue to work to make a positive difference in a few lives.  God willing.  If you need a hug as much as I do....   here's one for you.... I'll close my eyes and imagine I get one back.






No comments: