Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Round 4 of Chemo Already?

I don't even feel like I've recovered from round 3, let alone being ready for round 4.  The past 2 weeks have been a rough couple of weeks, today being the best day... but here we go again.  Stomach pains have me feeling like before this all started, I'm not too happy.

Enough about me...  I'm so tired of hearing about the tiger at a prom along with other animals.  Then we have to listen to "non-expert" opinion minded telling us what the animals were going through.  Give me a break.  Who gives a hoot what some bystander thinks about the situation.  Who cares what it cost, you didn't have to pay for it!    

I started a Facebook Fundraiser last week to support my Relay for Life Team at the Quaboag Valley (Belchertown, MA) event.  When setting up a fundraiser on Facebook, it ask, how much do you want to raise.  I knew a million dollars wasn't reasonable, but would have been nice, so I thought $1,000.00 was worthy.  Much to my surprise, my wonderful, family, friends, former co-workers, friends or friends, and the list goes on, we hit that $1,000.00 mark in only 3 1/2 days.  I am in awe!  This cancer thing has probably touched the lives of anyone reading this post, there would be nothing better than to put a stop to it.  If you haven't donated already, or are so moved to join my Relay Team in western Massachusetts, join my team and come walk with me in support of those afflicted, the doctors, researchers, nurses, and anyone working to make this a better, cancer free life. 
Lastly, as bad as the past few weeks have been, those loving my Scentsy business haven't fallen by the wayside.  I have booked several catalog or basket parties of late and I have a good shot that May 2018 will be my best Scentsy month in a very long time.  One hostess earned $249 in free and 1/2 priced products for a low cost of $71 and change ...  almost $180 totally free - how cool is that.  No hassle of having a home party if that's not your thing, get to smell the newest scents, very easy, very exciting.  Delivering another party order today.  I love seeing their faces when I bring the goodies in.
Interested in hosting a catalog or basket party of your own?  It's simple, no obligation, fun and certainly smells good!  Let's chat.  Check of my online presence at http://www.DirectorDan.com

Off for infusion #4, thanking all of you for your support...

- - -  
Check out my Scentsy Web store at: http://DanGreeley.Scentsy.us
Want to join my amazing team of consultants?  http://bit.ly/JoinDan

Interesting in reading about my fight with cancer?

Read about Take Them A Meal page my daughter setup

Never, ever, forget how amazing you are and can be!





No comments: