Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Just Me Rambling About Potential Treatments

Just a bit of rambling today, not a lot of substance, it's just how the day went.  Spoke with my local oncologist and met with my local oncology Physicians Assistant today, along with speaking with my built in second opinion, the amazing Dr. Steve Paul (one of my awesome brother-in-laws).  With the best caregiver I could have hoped for, we have come up with a plan of attack.  #LetTheFightBegin.


The rough plan includes:
  • Reconnecting with my Boston area oncologist at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) - Dr. Jill Allen with hopes for a clinical trial or other approach she might suggest.
  • Reconnecting with an oncologist I asked to review my diagnosis and treatment plan several months ago - Dr. Nadine McCleary at Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Colon and Rectal Cancer Center. 
  • Connecting with MD Anderson Hospital in Houston in search of clinical trails I may be eligible for.
  • A redo of the RSO protocol (60g of high THC, greater than 70% within a 90 day window) ... this is subject of a whole other post over in my CanCannaCure.com blog.  More to come.
- - - 

Join and support my Relay For Life Team at: http://bit.ly/JoinTeamDan2019
Check out my Scentsy Web store at: http://DanGreeley.Scentsy.us 

Want to join my amazing team of consultants?  http://bit.ly/2JoinDan 

Never, ever, forget how amazing you are and can be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I am convinced that unconditional love is the most powerful known stimulant of the immune system. If I told patients to raise their blood levels of immune globulins or killer T cells, no one would know how. But if I can teach them to love themselves and others fully, the same changes happen automatically. The truth is: love heals."

Dr. Bernie Siegel