Friday, October 18, 2019

Some Days are Just Better Days


I'd have to say that yesterday was just one of those better days.  Finally a day when more things were right than wrong, and it felt good.It all started when I received a call from my oncology scheduler at Dana-Farber called to say they got me in for an appointment on Monday, that's huge to me.  It's been so frustrating trying to get this appointment ever since my most recent MRI suggested changes in my treatment were in order.  Still a few days away, but at least we are a step closer to next steps.

We've begun fundraising for Relay For Life 2020 and I have some exciting things planned or in the works, at least I think they are exciting.  The best thing you can do right now is just join my Relay team.  You can do that be going to My Relay 2020 page.  As a cancer survivor and fighter, you know that when cancer strikes, it hits from all sides. It takes a wealth of support, services, and treatment options to fight back. The American Cancer Society works 24/7 to provide all of these, and much more. I would be honored if you would join my Relay For Life team and help us in the fight against cancer.  If you'd like to help me with the fundraising, its easy peasy ... just connect with me and we'll figure out what you're best at or enjoy doing.  Things you might enjoy could be walking or running in a 5K; baking and hosting a bake sale; hosting a Scentsy catalog fundraiser; bike riding; playing corn hole; coordinating a restaurant dinner event; ANYTHING you might like doing I can help you make it into a fundraiser.  How about a paint and sip party?



- - -

Join and support my Relay For Life Team at: http://bit.ly/JoinTeamDan2019
Check out my Scentsy Web store at: http://DanGreeley.Scentsy.us
Want to join my amazing team of consultants?  http://bit.ly/2JoinDan

Never, ever, forget how amazing you are and can be!


No comments: