Saturday, June 2, 2012

One word answer to everything lately...

Ever had the feeling that no matter what you say, what you do, what you want, what you suggest, how you try to help, how you try to do the right thing....  ANYTHING....  returns the same answer (either verbally or in action)?  It's all I know.

  • This is the best I can do right now, is that OK?
  • Can I do that for you?
  • I did 90% of what you wanted, is that OK?
  • Do you want to go out tonight?
  • I tried to do things that would make you happy, are you?
  • I fixed the broken thing, is it better?
  • I didn't fix the broken thing, can I do it later?
  • I am working a second job, does that help?
  • I just improved monthly income a lot, does that help?
  • Are you feeling better about me?
  • Are you feeling better about you?
  • Can I do anything right?

No comments: