Saturday, March 12, 2016

Just how broke are you?

I've had at least 3 people tell me this week how broke they were and how they don't have a dime to their name. Of course, I shared how I could help them if they wanted to join me in Scentsy.  Then I hear the next line, they couldn't ....they are "not a sales person" or "I can't sell anything".
Well I have a news to share with you:
"I don't want to do the business side with Scentsy. I'm not a sales person." However, I do share experiences and like talking to people, posting on Facebook and answer questions when people ask.  I know you do too.

1. Have you ever shared a Coke can with your name on it or their name on it... and maybe that others to look for a Coke can with a special name on it?
-SOLD-
2. Have you posted a picture of a delicious meal item from a restaurant that caused any of your friends to go try it for themselves?
-SOLD-
3. Have you ever shared the latest book that you read that caused any of your friends to download it or rush to Barnes and Noble?
-SOLD-
4. Have you ever seen a movie and loved it so much that you shared it with your friends family that caused them to take their entire family to see it?
-SOLD-
5. Have you every gotten or shared a great deal at a local store... a cheap discount? You couldn't wait to share it with your friends so they could take advantage of the savings?
-SOLD-
I've done all these things, my Facebook page is full of them.

The only difference is...
We didn't get paid for those referrals.
Coke got paid.
The restaurant got paid.
Barnes and Noble got paid
The movie theatre got paid.
The local store got paid.
We sell and share every day, in one way or another. Don't sell yourself short, share your story! Why not get paid to help people feel awesome and reach their goals?

It's that simple, what do you have to lose?


💚💜💚💜

No comments: