Saturday, December 31, 2016

Write Your Own Happy 2017 Story

I've been mentally working on, well, thinking about, how I'd like to write a book.  I just haven't really gotten it all straight in my head how to do it.  My friend Phil Geryshak once told me to just write something every day ....  ah, a task easier said than done. Nevertheless, I'll keep working at it.

Tonight, my daughter shared a post that I think I'll also use to up my writing ante...  it seems fun and inspiring, and hopefully, it won't fall to the wayside as old school New Year's resolutions. I thought it is so good, I should share with everyone, even though this is not my original idea. The concept is simple and easy.  Start with an empty jar and a small pad of mini note sized papers...  maybe even colored 3" x 5" cards... colored will make the end result more joyful!

The goal might be to write something "good" every week or more often if you wish...  in the end, you will see what a "good" year you actually did enjoy.

It's so very easy to get caught up in the drama, the negative or the unhappy.  I urge you to ensure you are nothing but positive and good in your mini stories.  No blah, no woe is me, only positive and good.  What fun it might be to use those notes to write your own "My Good Life" blog in 2018.  Please, please, please... share your stories with me, let's change the world for the good in 2017.

- - - 
Check out my Scentsy Web store at: http://DanGreeley.Scentsy.us
Want to join my amazing team of consultants?  http://bit.ly/JoinDan

Never, ever, forget how amazing you are and can be!



No comments: