Sunday, December 4, 2016

Doing the Little Things

Something must be sinking in. 


As I walked to the far ends of the WalMart parking lot and unloaded the few things I purchased, I found myself looking for a place to leave the cart ... then I was immediately reminded of listening to a Joel Osteen Podcast when he was telling the story of how Joyce Meyer for the longest time fought with the notion of returning shopping carts back to a cart corral rather than leaving them stranded in parking lots. It's all about doing even the little things that seem to have little significance, every time.  It does that work.

Change does not happen until change happens ... I walked half way back to the store to return the cart to where it should be left. I will get back to being a better me, the me that people liked, the me that I liked.  as I was.

Go and start doing the little things.

- - - 

Check out my Scentsy Web store at http://DanGreeley.Scentsy.us
Want to join my amazing team of Scentsy consultants?  http://bit.ly/JoinDan

Never, ever, forget how amazing you are and can be!






No comments: