Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Change your Thoughts, Change your World

My dad passed away 5 years ago today.  My mental world was rocked.  I've laughed, I've cried, had many successes, many mental failings I try to hide.  I grown to a point where I know I don't hide very well.  I've been in limbo...  I've felt frozen...  knowing what to do, unable to act.  Without action, vision and moving forward is just like failing.  I at the starting line again.


Change that action.  If you can't act, and know it, then you have to force a change...  Change your thoughts.  If you think differently, perhaps you can act differently.  My mental twelve step program, one step at a time.

Today I faced a major hurdle that has been in my face for more than 3 years.  There is a long way to go, but by changing your thoughts, maybe our world can change.

What do you do when you face a challenge that you just can't move on?


No comments: