Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Recovering at Home

me waiting to have a chemo
infusion Tuesday before
being admitted.
After quite an eventful couple of days, I was able to talk my way out of the hospital this afternoon.  I will spare you with the gory details that began late Sunday night, continued through Monday and ended with being admitted to the hospital Tuesday.  You don't want to know it all.  Suffice it to say today I am feeling much better, able to eat somewhat again, and I think I may have lost a pound or two ...  there's always a silver lining if you look deep enough.

I posted a "Request for Help" in my Director Dan Happenings blog if you'd like to see how you could really help me in January.  I can't tell you how much I'd appreciate you stepping up for me personally and the American Heart Association if you are able and so moved.

I have not been online much in the past few days, but I have seen many of the hundreds of messages, text, emails that you all have sent ... I continue to be overwhelmed by you expressions of care and concern.  Thank You! 

- - -  
Check out my Scentsy Web store at: http://DanGreeley.Scentsy.us
Want to join my amazing team of consultants?  http://bit.ly/2JoinDan

Never, ever, forget how amazing you are and can be!

No comments: