Sunday, January 20, 2019

Wow’ed Tonight With A Surprise Gift

For those that might not know, I’m sort of into Christmas  decorations, which, by now have been all packed away, and in particular, I have a pretty big “nutcracker” collection.  They are not the super nice German made nutcrackers, but more of your run of the mill Christmas decoration style.




Tonight, we get a knock at the door as I let the girls (Carol and my daughter Tina) take a break from installing the new engineered hardwood floor in the family room (a nice little nearly 600 square feet project).  A former co-worker (Gerry Bernard) and his wife (Karen) are at my door.  We don’t often see each other much since my retirement except when he has stopped by with homemade soup during my eventful year i has fighting cancer.  I thought maybe they stopped to wish me well as I begin the first again.  But no, it was for something that totally shocked, surprised, and caught me off guard.  Karen has made me a quilt to go with my nutcracker collection. An amazing work of art!


So Karen, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, it’s absolutely beautiful and so skillfully made.  Wow.  The best I can do for this year is to share a picture from Christmas past, with a peek of the nutcracker collection, as it was then.




                       Thank you Karen Bernard!

                                             - - -  
Check out my Scentsy Web store at: http://DanGreeley.Scentsy.us
Want to join my amazing team of consultants?  http://bit.ly/2JoinDan

Never, ever, forget how amazing you are and can be!

                                  



No comments: