Sunday, January 27, 2019

Another Memorable Day in the Life of Dan

Although I should have known, I was caught by total surprise again today when my wife Carol, Amanda, and Nikki.  Going out on what had been touted as a girls day out, maybe a nails day or something, but, instead, a gift of caring, sharing and love.  The girls all came home with permanent marks of love ... they all got tattoos.  A colon ribbon for my soon-to-be daughter in law, the sun, and moon on Nikki's beautiful feet and the awesome story behind their meaning ... I will forever be looking up during my journey.  Lastly and most touching to me is Carol's specially designed colon cancer ribbon, but my name below it.  I never expected I would ever see that, or hear her give more than she will ever know ...



This could hardly a better day.
Carol, saying thanks is not enough ... 
You have rocked my world ... but ...

Thanks

   - - -  
Check out my Scentsy Web store at: http://DanGreeley.Scentsy.us
Want to join my amazing team of consultants?  http://bit.ly/2JoinDan

Never, ever, forget how amazing you are and can be!



No comments: