Sunday, June 19, 2011

Unhappy and am Posting Anyway

I'm writing only because of the commitment to write everyday, what I'm feeling, what I'm thinking or what I'm doing....  all in under 12 minutes.  I also don't lie complainers and whiners or those that are always right...  I hope I don't fall into any of those categories too often.  Unfortunately I know I have and I'm trying to stay out of that area.

Today I feel like my hands are tied...  I'm caught, I don't know which way to turn...  I, for once, am having a great deal of difficulty with a decision that is stressing me to a point where I don't want to be.  Don't you hate it when you feel lie that?  What do you do?

It's said that you can only control the things you can control and not those you can not.  Easier said than done when there are things that mean so much for which you have no control.  Life is too short to have to be in these situations. 

I will survive.

No comments: