Saturday, June 25, 2011

What's wrong with some people?

I almost hate to write this today since it follows my previous post...  something good....  something not so good.  It should be hard to figure out which is which.  What's wrong with people today?  Why are there so many that feel they have to be "who they are" in the midst of those of us that don't care who they are if they are going to dress and act as they do?  Am I being intolerant? While I don't mean to offend anyone, I likely will, but I feel I am being offended and also have a right to speak up.

There are just some things that a majority in society do not agree with and do not have to accept.  Maybe someone could build a mall where your pants have to be lower than the cheeks of your butt in order to shop there.  Those of us that wear our pants as they should be would not be allowed (as if we would be interested in the first place).

Now that I think of it, someone has done just that...  I'm not sure how it was originally planned, but Sam Walton's empire has become just that.  If there's any doubt and haven't seen it before, the clientele is well documented at the People of WalMart (see www.peoplpeofwalmart.com).  If they installed bars around the various departments, it would be like going to a zoo.  Why don't these folks get it?  I think it's an easy answer... they don't care.  So sad.

No comments: