Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Not all things are bad... enter Nicholas

I guess at times, I may tend to rant and rave in this blog space.  Not this time.  Regardless of how bad things may seem at time, there is always good.  Enter Nicholas.  Nicholas James Ballinger, he entered the world on November 28th at  8lbs 6oz and 21 inches long!! What a big boy!

Congratulations to my daughter and son-in-law, proud new parents....  and a proud new big sister too!

Mom and Dad were signing papers for their new house while still in the hospital.  Uncle Ryan already has planned on giving skating lessons (and teaching checking too even though he didn't mention that part).  He's a pretty cute kid... I like the pose... I am thinking I see the resemblance to me...  especially the blonde hair.

No matter what else, this is a good thing.  Welcome my first grandson!

No comments: