Sunday, April 1, 2018

I Go Forward In Fear, Yet I #HaveBelief

April 1st, 2018.  Happy Easter.  I'm honestly not in much of a mood for April Fools Day, which is not like me, but, this year things are different.

Two days before my chemotherapy treatments begin.  Staying positive on the outside and wanting to live positively, but scared as heck as we move forward.  I am so encouraged by the hundreds of people that have taken this path before me, it does ease my mind a bit, but does not take the fear away.

Hearing the protocol for mixing the "chemo cocktail" I will receive is surely a bit disconcerting, after all, it is poison, its what I need to destroy the cancerous microorganisms that may still be within me. I'm still fearful even if I don’t show it.  I know I must be strong, I must be positive, I do need to be a good example for those that follow my footsteps.  Nevertheless, my earthly being moves forward afraid.  As unrelated as it is, I clearly recall being there when I sadly had a very ill family pet put down, one big vial of poisonous meds, injected creating an instant final sleep.  That's all I keep thinking of.  The fear of this horrendous cancer being a death sentence will not leave my head.  How stupid can I really be to let fear control me?  Then I dig deep and remember I #HaveBelief.  Many others have pioneered the way for me.  I thank them; I thank the scientist, doctors, and researchers that have spent their lives figuring this all out and I do #HaveFaith in their findings and abilities.

None of that changes the fact I still have fears as I move forward with treatment in two days.  Thanks to all that have supported me and stood by me in so many ways.  I so much appreciate you.

- - -  
Check out my Scentsy Web store at: http://DanGreeley.Scentsy.us
Want to join my amazing team of consultants?  http://bit.ly/JoinDan

Interesting in reading about my fight with cancer?

Never, ever, forget how amazing you are and can be!

No comments: