Sunday, April 22, 2018

I Lay Here Helpless, Yet in Awe

As I lay here in recovery mode, feeling totally helpless to do many simple things for myself, watching out the window watching my son Ryan working in my yard, applying the landscaping skills he’s learned mixed with hard labor.  What a kid, what a responsible young adult.

While I watch him I hear Carol working laundry and Tyler putting groceries away.  Should I happen to make a noise, they are there to check on me, bring me meds, to take care of my needs and wants.

I have a support system that is unparalleled and not what I am use to.  I’m saying that is a positive way, they’ve all always done these things, I just always wanted to be or preferred to be the one providing to comfort

- - -  
Check out my Scentsy Web store at: http://DanGreeley.Scentsy.us
Want to join my amazing team of consultants?  http://bit.ly/JoinDan

Interesting in reading about my fight with cancer?

Read about Take Them A Meal page my daughter setup

Never, ever, forget how amazing you are and can be!


No comments: